Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Reading Assignment #3- Text Connection

Water For Elephants (235)
Text to Self-Connection. A text to self connection that I found while reading my novel Water For Elephants was when Jacob meets the elephant Rosie. He falls in love with her right away and they become best friends. He feels responsible for everything Rosie does and has to be with her all the time. Not only does he care for her and love her but he protects her. I can relate to how Jacob feels with Rosie. My family and I adopted and dog from the rescue shelter and he was titled my dog. The first time i spotted him in the kenel I knew i had to bring him home. I feel 100 % responsible for him and will always take care of him. We actually get seperation anxiety when one of us leaves. Last year when he was only 3 months old i spent every single day with him. Jacob spends every single Rosie. Jackson (my dog) definitely knows hes mine, he follows me everywhere. I love knowing hes all mine and that he will respect me no matter what. Rosie the elephant knows shes Jacobs and they have created a bond that will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment