Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

QuickWrite- tell the story

http://writingprompts.tumblr.com/
image/65065405912

They sold us the island for just 5 dollars. When we were sold this stupid piece of land I thought it was a waste. Sure only it was 5 dollars but why? Well we arrived on the island and everything was going great. We walked around for a bit and soon had to find shelter because it started to storm. My family and I huddled under a huge branch hoping that the rain would stop. In the distance there was clear sky and sun, well sure the rain would have to stop soon. Did it stop? Nope... The next couple hours was disastrous. We were only there for the day and all it did was rain. Why? Couldn't tell ya. The island literally turned to a swamp. Knee deep mud and it was freezing cold. My first experience on this stupid island was shit. So it was a bit of rain, who cares but why was this island only 5 dollars? The question was still pounding my brain as I explore. Finding cool looking shells, rocks and ugly bugs on the beach. Wow isn't this fun. No friends and no where to go but still trying to figure out what's wrong with this island. When I come up with a story I'll write in this journal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment