Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Character Tweets

Jacob
1. @August "August, I cant work with this animal. I dont know anything about big beasts like this."#Afraid
August
2. @Jacob "Jacob u will do fine. Rosie is an amazing elephant! So ive heard. Just give her some time. #patience #elephant
Marlena
3. @August "are u sure he can do this? She could trample him + kill him!" #worried 
August
4. @Marlena "He will be fine Marlena. It will be funny watching him struggle. Shh" #sorrynotsorry
Jacob
5. @August "I'm worried for myself. She could kill me with her toe." #bigfoot
Marlena
6. @Jacob " Jacob! You dont have to work with Rosie. Shes huge + I dont want you dead!"
Jacob
7. @Marlena "I gotta show August I can do this. He thinks I'm nothing. #ImNothing
Marlena
8. @jacob "he doesnt think that. He knows you are more than nothing and so do I." #something
Jacob
9. @Malena "Thank you. You really know how to brighten my mood." #closer
Jacob
10. @August "August can we talk?" #important
August
11. @Jacob "Your great for the act. The big beast will become you best friend" #Rosie
Jacob
12. @August "Thats the thing. I dont want to get attached to her." #leaving 
August
13. @Jacob "I thought Marlenas act inspired you to join this show?" #inspired 
August
14. @jacob "She isnt going anywhere and neither are you." #Wrong #turn 
Jacob
15. @august "ok boss. Whatever you say." #stuck #commited 
August
16. @Jacob "Good. Im glad we are on the same page! #business 
Jacob
17. "I love falling in love with a gorgeous woman that's taken." #unfortunate #problems 
Jacob
18. @Marlena "Im gonna leave, run away from this circus train." #unsure #runaway
Marlena
19. @Jacob "Jacob, you can't! We need you, I need you." #please #stay
Jacob
20. @Marlena "U dont need me. U have August, your horses, + a gorgeous elephant." #NoNeedForMe
Marlena
21. @Jacob "This isnt fair. U can't just quit because of me. I have done nothing wrong." #unfair
Jacob
22. @Marlena " Thats the thing, Ive been doing everything wrong. Digging myself deeper." #deeper
Jacob
23. @Marlena "I just have to leave + get away from what I started." #badstart
August
24. @marlena "Marlena darling! I need your help! #wife 
August
25. @Jacob "Jacob! Why dont you give Rosie a bath! Cool her off!" #Water4elephants 
Marlena
26. @Jacob "Jacob, we will talk later. I promise. Coming August!" #neverends 
Jacob 
27. @Marlena "I will wait Marlena, I will wait." #patient 

No comments:

Post a Comment