Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

October 31st date

October 31st was a very relaxing day. The past couple weeks or actually month have been crazy. I've been going from one place to the next and not being able to have any time for myself. Thursday October 31st was the first day I didn't work, didn't have volleyball and didn't have to rush without eating and thinking. I enjoyed a beautiful lunch with my boyfriend Rhett at the forks. We had the afternoon off so we were able to walk around and look in all the shops. One of the little shops was turned into an art gallery, it caught my attention so we went to look at all the canvases. Abstract paintings are my favourite. I love all the colours and for some reason I love how easy it looks. There was an abstract painting in this gallery that I would love to buy. It was 6000 dollars... I couldn't afford it! Well I still was able to snap a photo of it to share on my blog. One day I will buy an amazing painting like this one or even paint one myself. Well my day continued... Looking in more shops and enjoying the feeling of being free. 


No comments:

Post a Comment