Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Main character tweets

"I enter this new chapter. What was I thinking? Jumping on a train, hoping life would get better."#wish

"Time seems to go by really slow. People still look @ me like I'm a nobody. Stares come from all different directions" #unwanted

"I was about to graduate vet school. What am I now? Just a guy working with circus animals" #notcool

"People are warming up to me! I feel welcome + I actually may belong here" #surprised

"So beautiful yet so delicate. No! Jacob you can't fall I love with someone you can't have" #taken #love

"Many days past, toured through cities. Still on this train. Not sure what I'm doing" #confused 

"New cities, new people. More performing, more crowds" #decent

"There's a new cart! What? Could it involve me. Man I hope so" #whatcoulditbe 

"An elephant! I'm the guy chosen! I thought I was a nobody? I won't leave after all" #excited

"Rosie, the elephant. She was brought here for a reason. She needs me + I need her" #amazing

"Bad start. I need to get off this train. August, I hate him. #anger #notcool 

" I can't leave for Rosie's sake. I'll protect her and care for her. #protect #palls 

"She's delicate but rough. My new bestfriend. I will care for her. #bestfriend # elephant 

"What will happen if I get fired? Will she be beaten to death?" #protection #worried 

"Time flies + the future awaits. Train is moving + I wonder what happens next" #future 

No comments:

Post a Comment