Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

6 word memoir #2

Family- "No, we definitely aren't just sisters"

"No we definitely aren't just sisters"
I chose this quote because the relationship my sister and I have is extremely strong. Unlike other siblings, my sister and I hardly fight or disagree. We help each other out and she guides me in the right direction. This photo was used because to me it shows our bond. Sure anyone can take a photo of two siblings holding hands and say we love each other. Our picture is different. This photo reminds me of how much I look up to her and how much we've been through. I used the comma in my quote because I wanted a pause before the actual meaning behind it. The boarder was used because I wanted to make the picture look fun since we are at the beach. The photo was darkened to add a different feel in the scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment