Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

6 word memoir #5

Me- "have confidence, trust yourself and achieve"
 
"Have confidence, trust yourself and achieve" 
To me this quote is very simple. To achieve you must have confidence and trust yourself. I chose these words because confidence is key in my life. I work hard and believe I can accomplish anything. The picture I chose was of me and my horse jumping at a horse show. This picture was chosen because horse jumping isn't as easy as it looks. In order to get over the fence you must trust your horse, and your horse must trust you. My horse won't jump if he doesn't have confidence in himself and can feel i don't. I converted the photo to black and white because it was a blurry photo to begin with and it was easier to see in black and white. Words were listed so I added a comma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment