Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

6 word memoir #6

Confession- "mistakes were made. lessons were learned"

"Mistakes we made, lessons were learned"
I came up with this quote on the spot as soon as we were given the assignment. After, I came back to it and wasn't sure what I should write. I could write a thousand stories of when I forgave people for their mistakes, but didn't actually forget about it. Or I could write about the times I forgave myself for the mistakes I've made and still have troubles forgetting them. I chose this quote because it gets me thinking about all the time I have taken to beat myself up over the mistakes I've made, instead of taking the time to correct them. This picture I took is of a path and a bridge at my cabin. I thought it went great with the meaning of this quote. The path leads you to a bridge and on the other side everything is unknown. You set yourself up and lead yourself to the bridge and have a chance to restart once you get over. I added the boarder on my photo because I didn't want to make the quote and photo too serious. The font went well because it looks mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment