Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

6 word memoir #3

Future- "ready to start a new chapter!"

"Ready to start a new chapter!"
I am really looking forward to start my career and move in a new direction. I used this quote because I can't wait to see what happens next and start a new chapter in my life. I hope to be in university and study paramedicine. I just decided at the beginning of this school year that that's the path I'm headed down. Get Into medicine and help people. My photo is of a big H and the word hospital because that's where I will be working. It gives the viewer an idea about what I'll be studying. The letters are bold to make them more visible and stand out more. There's and exclamation point because it shows that I am excited. This quote is one of my favourites out of my 8. Growing up seems to be a scary thing but I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment