Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

6 word memoir #4

Love- " love can't be just a dream"



"Love can't be just a dream?"
This photo that I chose is a picture of a heart shaped rock. This rock means a lot to me but has a really long story. It is too hard to explain and would be confusing to the viewer. The heart shaped rock was found at my cabin randomly in the water. I used these in the quote because everyone is forever saying love is just a dream and doesn't exist. "It's only in your dreams" I don't believe that. You think it's just a dream because what's happening is exactly what you want to happen. To me the don't I used was fairytale looking. It reminded me of a cute Disney movie. I didn't add punctuation because I thought it flowed and sounded a lot better without any. I enhanced and brightened the photo because when I'm with the one person I love my mood changes and everything gets brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment