Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Now what?

Now what? 
We grow up to fast. We mature and things get serious by the time we are 18. Time flies by and we forget about the things we love. My now what is something I will work on for this summer. I well set myself up so I have all summer to spend more time with my horse. As of right now I work up to 40 hours a week and only get to see my horse Tiberius once a week. Being out there on the farm makes me feel relaxed and know that everything around me in the world has stopped, it's just me and my horse. Time now for me is very short, when I finish school and apply for university time will only get shorter and shorter. Hopefully this summer will be different and I will spend more time doing the things I love doing and things I want to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment